This week was my first week at Sparta Sales. Sparta is a sales gamification platform that helps sales organisations drive sales growth and build stronger sales culture.
I had my last day at Citrix on July 1st. Long story short, I had a blast at Citrix, but the opportunity at Sparta was just to good for me to pass on. At Citrix I got to work with some amazingly talented people, travel the world and create one of the best mobile conference apps in the world (check it out! Even Apple thinks so). I will miss it all dearly.
— Anders H (@parse_) June 17, 2015
Sparta was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2014. Today we are proud to say that we have some of the Nordic’s largest sales organisations as customers such as Bonnier, Modern Times Group, Tele2, Canal Digital, Com Hem, Hyundai and many more.
The company has a warm and welcoming environment, a multicultural and diverse team and a can-do mentality where everything is possible. I am very proud to be part of this team.
We are currently looking for a talented frontend engineer, so if you know of any, please send them my way!
- http://www.va.se/nyheter/2015/03/12/spela-mer—salj-mer/ (Swedish)
- http://techcrunch.com/2015/02/23/sparta-funding/ (English)
- http://techcrunch.com/2014/07/21/all-your-sales-are-belong-to-us/ (English)
- http://www.startuppodden.se/2015/04/33-sup46-special-james-pember-grundare-sparta-sales/ (Swedish)
- http://blog.spartasales.com/expressen-conduct-20-more-meetings-per-month-with-the-help-of-sparta (English)